Consign with Us!
Baby’s Babble Consignment Agreement
HOW TO CONSIGN at Baby’s Babble:
- Infant/Children Clothing: Boy and Girl sizes 0-14/16
- Shoes: Up to size 6 Big Kids
- Hardcover/Board Books
- Wooden Toys/Puzzles
- Music Toys
- Doll Furniture and Accessories
- New in Box Toys
- Snow Gear (All Year Around) Consign or Instant Store Credit
- 20 Items at a time, No Appointment Necessary
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Items unorganized by size
- Items in plastic bag(s)
- Items out of season/current trend
- Clothing with wrinkles, pet hair, odors (especially smoke), stains, dirt, holes, etc…
- Toys with missing pieces, broken parts, odors, stains, pet hair, dirt, holes or missing batteries/electrical plugs (if required)
- Books with missing pages, pet hair, odors, stains, dirt, or holes
*Please refer to www.cpsc.gov for reference.
How to prep your items for drop off...
- Must be like new condition, current styles/trend as designated by Baby’s Babble, and MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED (WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF DROP OFF!)
- Clothing must be laid flat neatly in boxes, plastic bins, or laundry baskets. Hangers are not necessary.
- Swimwear must be machine laundered.
- Zippers must work, all buttons must be present, and all snaps, buttons, and zippers should be fastened.
- Must be CLEAN (YES, THIS MEANS WASH THE SOLES, WIPE OFF DUST, AND POLISH IF NECESSARY), new or in excellent condition with little wear.
Consignment needs for clothes:
- All current season/trend clothes in size Newborn to 14/16
- Shoes size Newborn to 6 (Big Kids)
- SNOW GEAR IN ALL SIZES
Consignment will be accepted by walk ins only.
Baby’s Babble Consignment Percentages:
30 % (CONSIGNOR) / 70% (BABY’S BABBLE)
Pay Out Option:
Store Credit, receive an additional 10% off.
Payouts are distributed on the 15th of each month. Please call or walk in to be placed on the Payout Log before the 10th of each month.
Money earned with Baby’s Babble can be used as store credit at any time up to 1 year after earned. After 6 months “cash out” will be converted into store credit only.
After 6 months of non-activity on your consignment account, Baby’s Babble will start to deduct a fee of $5.00 per month for book keeping expenses.
Please make sure your items are clean and include all working parts, batteries (if needed). Please make sure your items are not recalled. Check cpsc.gov for reference.
When you bring in your items; we will select what our customers will purchase by current season/trend only. We cannot accept every item. We select items that meet Baby’s Babble very specific/current guidelines and needs.
We base our pricing from current supply and demand. We will work very hard to get the best possible price for you.
We will display your items for 3 months, starting the day they are put on the sales floor. Pricing, markdowns, and periodic sales are at the discretion of Baby’s Babble.
Once we go through your items and if we find something that does not fit our needs, we will reach out to you via email. You have eight days from date of notification to pick up your item(s) or they will become property of Baby’s Babble.
We will do our very best to protect your items; however, we are not responsible for damage or lost item(s).
Thank you for keeping the Baby’s Babble dream alive and we are excited to embark on this journey with you!